Fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats are high-value products. The global food and hospitality industries depend on efficient suppliers. Large scale exports have multiple stakeholders like investors, transporters, workers, and importers. The business enterprise succeeds only if the finances and payments are prompt and reliable.
Fruits are edible products, and their export is fraught with many challenges. The global standards of quality assessment and testing are very stringent. These factors are crucial -
● Any kind of exports can build a nation's economy, and increase its prestige.
● International sales are competitive, and developing countries are very risky.
● The export trade financing succeeds if credit programs have friendly terms.
● Commercial investments and regulatory guarantees are closely linked.
● Financing depends on contracts, outsourcing, product quality, and supply chain.