Blooming flowers and healthy looking fruit are a sign of youth. Farmers harvest only when the produce is mature and flavours. Over ripe fruit are not good because they become soft and spoilt while in transit. Timing is very important in both agriculture and export trade. The best exporters are responsible and they value customer relationships.
The following measures are undertaken with the aim of achieving excellence in quality-
● Small or large business is a combination of product, processes, and people.
● Shrivelled fruit is a disgrace; while top sellers are famous for guaranteed quality relationship determines and binds quality requirements with global norms.Customers can query on anything from company motto to pricing policy.
● The marketing techniques are designed to connect with local taste and demand.
● Contracts are honoured, while shipments and payments never exceed deadlines.
● Technology, demand patterns, and organizations are the key for higher quality.